Orthotech Laboratory Pty Ltd. is a Podiatric Orthotic Laboratory that has been based in Melbourne Australia since 1999, committed to servicing the Podiatry community with their orthotic needs, 3D technology and education.
There are three Podiatrists on staff and more than 25 staff collectively.
The average experience of our Podiatric orthotic technicians averages more than 16 years per employee manufacturing orthotics for Podiatrists, giving our 10 head technicians more than 150 years’ experience collectively. We believe this is more than any other Podiatric laboratory in Australia. You can be assured of a very high-quality accurate device every time.
We have a dedicated customer service team who are constantly working on ways to make our clients lives easier and an online educational platform to help you understand our prescription forms.
Orthotech Laboratory was the first Podiatric laboratory in Australia and likely still the only Podiatry laboratory in Australia to be receiving more than 98% of orders from third-party 3D scanners, giving us more experience than anyone else when it comes to manufacturing orthotics from in clinic scanners.
We are committed to:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Very High Quality Orthotics
- Keeping Up With Technology
- Developing Our Own Scanners
- Integrating Quality Third Party Scanners
- Online Training And Education
- Workshops And Seminars
Laboratory for Podiatrists
Our commitment to you, the Podiatrist:
- Money back guarantees on all scanners. If you are not happy with the scanner or our podiatric laboratory you don’t need to pay a cent.
- No charge remakes, dispatched the next day if we make any mistake.
- No charge remakes, dispatched in 48 hours if you make a mistake on the prescription form in the first 12 months of ordering. Please note this must be brought to our attention before fitting off the patient.
- No charge remakes for 12 months when you switch labs to help with the teething process.
Four Step Process
Scan the patient using any foot scanner or one of our purposely designed Podiatric friendly scanners and fill in the prescription form.
Email the files to us or use one of our cloud based systems or upload the files via your online portal.
Through our powerful proprietary owned laboratory CAD (Computer Aided Design) software programs our dedicated staff will custom design your orthotics and our advanced machinery and experienced technicians will manufacture them to perfection. You can view the status of your orthotics via your online portal.
The finished orthotic will be dispatched to you within either 7 working days, 5 working days or 3 working days depending on your selection. The same day service is available for special circumstances. You will receive an email once the orthotics are dispatched with tracking details.